Book your Kent wedding photographer
Perfectly shot and authentically told wedding photography in your style.
“You're by far the best wedding photographer we came across. You really understood what we wanted, and did not want on our day and nailed it! We can't thank you enough..”Sandra Baker
“We felt really comfortable having our photos taken, we don't normally, so are thrilled with the results. Despite being a hectic day, you captured so many special memories not just of us, but our family and guests too..”Janet Overbury
“With so much effort put in to our wedding it's been fabulous working together. You're very talented and passionate in what you do and our photos are stunning, so many great memories from the whole day..”Sarah Aspey
Candid, natural and fun moments
Hello! Nice to meet you. I’m Den a skilled Kent wedding photographer for contemporary and documentary weddings. My Lovepear photo stories are designed to chronicle the story of your Kent wedding day with photography you’ll actually care about – photographed with your personalities and wishes in mind. I invite you to discover interesting and fun-loving local wedding photography for church and civil ceremonies in the UK.
On this site you’ll find photos from weddings at the most popular wedding venues across Kent and the South East: Photography from Cooling Castle, Orangery at Turkey Mill, Leeds Castle, Winters Barns and more from across Maidstone, Ashford, Canterbury, Tunbridge and surrounding towns.
Lovepear couples enjoy bespoke wedding coverage filled with moments of love, life, laughter and void of uncomfortable posing. My images are hand-finished in high quality filmic colour and timeless black and white. Secure your hard-earned wedding date with reliable, pro wedding photography made to enjoy not endure.
Wedding day documentary
See client testimonials
As an established Kent wedding photographer of 9 years and counting, I know a thing or two about working with people and how to capture the best of them in photographs at weddings.
Get invested in your wedding experience and don’t leave your wedding images to chance or to the ordinary camera slingers. I put a LOT of effort into your one special day of commitment, love and celebration with a style of crafted photography that puts smiles and laughter on faces and doesn’t destroy the mood of your Kent wedding.
If you like the interesting look of documentary style wedding photography, but would like to mix it up with stylish contemporary portraits, I’ve got a portfolio made for you.
Check out my explanation of wedding day photography styles.
A match for couples.
Learn about meSee my wedding packages
For all weddings, I guarantee my service and reputation with these promises as your Kent wedding photographer:
- I’ve extensively shot and specialise in wedding photography in Kent. You’re in safe hands, fully insured for all locations.
- You will not have any added pressure to look or act perfect for any particular image. I will make you look fabulous.
- You don’t need to worry if your wedding runs late, free contingency coverage is included with any package.
- You’ll receive your wedding photos and/or albums within just a few weeks of your wedding day, manually retouched and edited beautifully.
- Full access is provided to your images to share and print as you wish. No hidden costs and competitive pricing.
- I personally handle your photography and photo production. Nothing is ever outsourced.
- I will not be shouting and bossing people around during your wedding. I’m not that guy.
- I won’t be bothering you with menial stuff when you should be enjoying the celebrations.
- I’m resourceful and self-sufficient and will handle any issues professionally on the day.
- I will not become conspicuous and naïve during the wedding or impose on you or the happiness of your guests.
- I will listen and communicate with you clearly. I run a friendly business and you need to feel important!